CREDIT CARD INDUSTRY :
Credit Card is a Powerful Tool and a timely flexible option to meet immediate expenses when cash is not at hand.
Credit Card addresses medical emergencies, facilitates holidays and travel besides purchasing household items with the option to make payment in parts also over a period of time.
FUTURE OF CARDS :
- Govt. is keen on moving more payments on Electronic Media
- Sustained growth in organized Retail Industry (E-Commerce Companies)
- Aspiration of Young Population
- Strong globally savvy emerging middle class
- Banks and Financial Institutions have started cutting down interest rates & offering lucrative deals
- Arrival of malls, multiplexes, online shopping stores and shopping complexes.
- All have attributed to the growth of use of Plastic Cards.
LIC Credit Card :
LIC Card offers Credit Card powered by AXIS Bank & Corporation Bank. Both Cards have distinct features.
Confirmed Employees , Club Member Agents, & LIC Policy holders (Income more than 180000) are eligible.
One can have both the cards.
Features of LIC Card :
|Common features||LIC Card (Powered by AXIS Bank)||LIC Card (Powered by Corporation Bank)|
|Life Time Free||All Schemes of AXIS Bank Cards are applicable.||Personal Accidental Insurance of Rs. 2.5 lacs|
|No Joining Fee||No surcharge on petrol billing||Purchase protection for Rs. 50000, ( theft, flood & fire) for 60 days.|
|No Annual Fee||22nd is billing date & next 11th is last payment date||21st is bill date & next 5th is last payment date|
|No Renewal fee||Amount spent on 23rd can be paid till next to next month’s 11th (23rd December ‘s purchase can be paid till 11th February)||Amount spent on 22nd can be paid till next to next month’s 5th .|
|Double reward for LIC premium Payment||Reward on Purchase (0.75 Rs. Per point for exp. of Rs. 100).||Reward points (0.50 Rs. Per point for purchase of Rs. 150/-) can be adjusted in outstanding bill.|
|Grace period of premium can be enhanced to 75 days.||Credit shield- In case of Death or permanent disability of card holder o/s bill will be waived|
Why LIC Card :
- It is our own and ensures LIC’s presence in every wallet.
- It is free- No joining fee,no annual charge.
- It is nothing but a pre approved credit limit which can be utilised at any moment.
- Easy money available at no cost in case of Emergency.
- Free Money for- minimum 20 days & maximum 50 days!!!!
- Free Accidental Insurance of Rs. 2.5 lacs (Corp Card)
- Premium Payment – up to 75 days grace
- Double Reward points on LIC premium.